Lea Michele will soon ‘Ease on Down' the 3-D road!
Gleeks, take heart! Yes, the season finale of “Glee” is history, and devoted fans, of which I am definitely one, will have to wait for the next season to begin this fall, but here’s some good news if you’re a Lea Michele fan. Michele, who plays Rachel Berry on “Glee,” will soon lend her fabulous vocal abilities to a new animated 3-D musical, “Dorothy of Oz,” which picks up the day after Dorothy’s original trip to Oz. She returns to Oz in search of the missing Tin Man, Scarecrow and Lion.
Some other big names who will star in the musical: Kelsey Grammer, Dan Akroyd, Martin Short, Jim Belushi, Hugh Dancy, Patrick Stewart and Oliver Platt.
Bryan Adams will compose the music.
Though Michele has an extensive history on Broadway stages — she started her career as a child in musicals such as Les Miserables — “Dorothy of Oz” will be her first foray on the big screen.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients