Madonna and Gwyneth Split!
A source close to Madonna, 51, and Gwyneth Paltrow, 37, tells US Weekly’s “Hot Stuff” the dear pals, BFFs since 1999, are done.
“They don’t speak,” says the insider. “I can’t tell you exactly why they had the falling out, but Gwyneth can be jealous and competitive.”
Although Madonna’s rep denies the “breakup,” the source says things went downhill slowly for the duo after Madonna split from British director Guy Ritchie in 2008, leaving “Gwyneth and Madonna with less in common.” (Paltrow’s been wed to U.K.-born singer Chris Martin since 2003.) And to be sure, both women have a history of bagging their besties: Madge fell out with Sandra Bernhard around 1991; Paltrow cut ties with Winona Ryder in 1998. In fact, Paltrow hinted at a new feud in May’s British Vogue: “I’m having a situation right now with a friend where I’m feeling pretty angry.”
Source: Us Weekly
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3685College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3424Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3280Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients