America Ferrera engaged to marry longtime beau
LOS ANGELES (AP)-America Ferrera is adding bride to her list of credits.
A spokeswoman for the 26-year-old actress and producer says the “Ugly Betty” star is engaged to marry her longtime boyfriend, Ryan Piers Williams.
Publicist Carrie Byalick did not provide further details.
Ferrera won an Emmy, a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild Award for her portrayal of Betty Suarez on ABC’s “Ugly Betty,” which wrapped last year after four seasons.
She and Williams met at the University of Southern California when he cast her in his student film.
According to the movie database IMDb.com, Williams also wrote and directed the film “The Dry Land,” due for release later this summer and starring Ferrera.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients