Harrison Ford And Calista Flockhart tie the knot
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart finally have tied the knot — in a wedding presided over by New Mexico’s governor.
Gov. Bill Richardson confirmed to The Associated Press on Wednesday that the couple, who have been together for several years and got enganged last year, were married at the governor’s mansion in Santa Fe.
Richardson presided over the ceremony Tuesday afternoon.
The governor and his staff were ightlipped about details of the ceremony, saying it was “a private matter.”
A call to Ford’s publicist was not immediately returned.
Ford and Flockhart’s marriage was first reported by the celebrity gossip site TMZ.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6649Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6166How to help tornado victims
- 6095Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients