LeAnn Rimes' divorce final, beau's not
LeAnn Rimes is so over Dean Sheremet. But don’t hold your breath on her being the new Mrs. Eddie Cibrian anytime soon.
The 27-year-old country songbird’s divorce was finalized on Friday, six months after she and Sheremet, 29, reached a settlement and about a year since her torrid on-set affair with Cibrian doomed her marriage to her former backup dancer.
However, while Cibrian and his estranged wife, Brandi Glanville, had been close to ending their own marriage, his recent unemployment situation has thrown a monkeywrench in their settlement plans.
Cibrian was dumped from “CSI: Miami” after producers declined to pick up his contract.
“He blames bad press from his ex for losing his job,” a source close to the couple tells E! News. “Now they are at ground zero with negotiations. He is trying to pay her nothing.”
Glanville is now worried about keeping up her lifestyle in the wake of his loss of income.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients