Miley's style growing up faster than her fans
Ok, Miley, we know you are growing up and you’re a rock star and all that but come on. Skimpy on top shouldn’t be paired with skimpy on bottom. It’s fashion 101.
I guess it started with Cyrus’ nearly-nude Vanity Fair shoot when she was 15. Even then, she said she wanted people to realize she’s growing up. Looking back at that photo, it’s shocking to see just how much she has “grown up.” That is, if growing up means wearing less clothing.
She recently told the Associated Press, “I’m not trying to be slutty… What I’m trying to do is make a point with my record and look consistent, in the way my record sounds and the way I dress.”
The thing is, 17-year-old Cyrus’ primary Hannah Montana fan base is aging ten times slower than Cyrus’ image. And though some of her music appeals to a wider audience now — “Party in the USA” is a huge hit even among adults — her image is maturing too fast. It seems like every time I see her, she looks more and more like a dominatrix. Not to mention her “Can’t Be Tamed” video that caused such a stir for its blatant sexual overtones.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients