Lohan tells magazine house arrest lets her reflect
Being under house arrest seems to have an upside for Lindsay Lohan.
The 24-year-old actress says that since being confined to her 3,000-square-foot home in Venice Beach, Calif., she’s caught up on movies and TV shows, stayed out of the public eye and, most important, had time to finish decorating her house and patio.
“I probably wouldn’t have done it had I not been home,” Lohan says in an interview in Life & Style magazine, on newsstands Friday.
Lohan is serving house arrest on a 120-day jail sentence for violating her probation in a 2007 drunken driving case by taking a necklace without permission from a jewelry store in January. She began serving her sentence last month, and is expected to serve about 35 days.
Lohan says that while not ideal, she treasures these moments alone in her home.
“There are so many things you can do,” she says. “It’s a nice way to just be reading scripts and focusing on what I’m going to do next.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients