Princess Diana's brother marries for 3rd time
LONDON (AP) — Princess Diana’s younger brother has married a Canadian philanthropist in a low-key wedding at his ancestral home in central England.
A spokesman said the wedding of Charles Spencer and Karen Gordon in Althorp on Saturday was attended only by close family and friends.
Spencer, an earl, had been married twice before. He has four children from his first marriage, to Victoria Lockwood, and two children from his second marriage, to Caroline Freud.
Gordon, a former fashion model, is the founder and chief executive of Whole Child International, a Los Angeles-based charity that works to help orphaned, abandoned or abused children
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4488Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4461OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3863As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients