Princess Diana's brother marries for 3rd time
LONDON (AP) — Princess Diana’s younger brother has married a Canadian philanthropist in a low-key wedding at his ancestral home in central England.
A spokesman said the wedding of Charles Spencer and Karen Gordon in Althorp on Saturday was attended only by close family and friends.
Spencer, an earl, had been married twice before. He has four children from his first marriage, to Victoria Lockwood, and two children from his second marriage, to Caroline Freud.
Gordon, a former fashion model, is the founder and chief executive of Whole Child International, a Los Angeles-based charity that works to help orphaned, abandoned or abused children
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72395Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14464Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8451Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7239How to help tornado victims
- 6453Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6316Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6292Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6021Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5304Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5155Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients