Angelina opens up about her kids
In August’s Vanity Fair, Angelina Jolie opens up about her children and relationship with beau Brad Pitt.
The “Salt” star, 35, admits she dresses Shiloh, 4, “like a little dude. Shiloh, we feel, has Montenegro style. It’s how people dress there. She likes tracksuits, she likes (regular) suits. She likes to dress like a boy. She wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys’ everything. She thinks she’s one of the brothers.”
But Jolie says she isn’t worried: She was just like Shiloh as a kid.
“Shiloh’s hysterically funny, one of the goofiest, most playful people you’ll ever meet,” Jolie says. “Goofy and verbal, the early signs of a performer. I used to get dressed up in costumes and jump around.”
Maddox, 8, is “a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. He’s great at school, great at history. He feels like he could be a writer or travel the world and learn about places and things.”
Five-year-old Zahara has “got an extraordinary voice and is just so elegant and well-spoken,” adds the proud mom.
And twins Knox and Viv, who turn 2 on July 12? They’re “classic boy and girl,” the actress says. “She’s really female. And he’s really a little dude.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72395Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14464Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8451Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7239How to help tornado victims
- 6453Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6316Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6292Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6021Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5304Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5155Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients