Jake and Vienna: A match made in Hell
If you couldn’t believe the break-up rumors about Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi, the couple who became engaged on last season’s “The Bachelor,” watching their appearance on Monday’s episode of “The Bachelorette” left no room for doubt.
And boy, did they break up. Watching the two go at each other’s throats on national television was disturbing and sad. She called him a “fame whore” and he repeatedly told her to stop “undermining” him. He accused her of constantly interrupting him, a comment she interrupted by telling him how untrue everything he says is.
He called her a cheater; she denied it vehemently and said he had no proof at all.
If looks could kill, Girardi would have fallen dead after the cold-hearted glares she got from Pavelka, who was portrayed on “The Bachelor” as such a sweet, easy-going guy. On Monday’s show, he seemed more like a control freak with major anger issues.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims
- 3839Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3543Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3013Name of missing Kingfisher teen released
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients