It's a boy for Kate Hudson, rocker fiance Bellamy
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kate Hudson is a mom again, and the father is another rocker.
Hudson’s rep said Sunday that Hudson and fiance Matt Bellamy, singer with the British band Muse, are new parents.
Publicist Brad Cafarelli tells The Associated Press in an email that “Matthew and Kate welcomed a healthy baby boy” Saturday in Los Angeles.
The birth gives a brother to Hudson’s other son, 7-year-old Ryder, whose father is Black Crowes lead singer Chris Robinson. And it means Hudson’s mother Goldie Hawn is a grandmother again.
Hudson and Robinson divorced in 2007. She and Bellamy got engaged in April.
The 32-year-old actress was nominated for an Oscar for 2000′s “Almost Famous,” and has since appeared in several romantic comedies including “Fools Gold” and “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13316Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11704Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5428Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5363Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4511OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4209Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3958How to help tornado victims
- 3653Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3111Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients