Kristin Chenoweth injured on NYC set of ‘The Good Wife'
NEW YORK (AP) — Kristin Chenoweth has been injured on the New York City set of the CBS drama “The Good Wife” and has been taken to a hospital.
Her publicist, Jill Fritzo, says she was hit in the head by scaffolding and was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
Her condition hasn’t been disclosed.
A fire department spokesman says a woman at that Brooklyn location suffered minor injuries, but he won’t identify her.
The 43-year-old Chenoweth won a Tony Award for her role in Broadway’s “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” and an Emmy Award for her work on “Pushing Daisies.” She has a recurring role on “The Good Wife” in the upcoming season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients