Update: Chenoweth out of hospital
AP Photo NY116
NEW YORK (AP) — Actress Kristin Chenoweth is out of the hospital after being injured on the set of the CBS drama “The Good Wife.”
Her publicist, Jill Fritzo, said Thursday that Chenoweth was home recovering after being hit on the head by a piece of set equipment that fell in a gust of wind on Wednesday.
After being treated by medics on the scene, the 43-year-old actress was taken to a hospital.
Fritzo said Chenoweth “thanks everyone for their prayers and good wishes.”
Chenoweth won a Tony Award for her role in Broadway’s “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” and an Emmy Award for her work on “Pushing Daisies.” She has a recurring role on “The Good Wife” in the upcoming season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients