Jennifer Aniston gets restraining order against would-be hubby
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — A court has issued a temporary restraining order to Jennifer Aniston against a man who authorities say traveled cross-country in a delusional attempt to marry her.
Court documents filed Tuesday in Santa Monica, Calif., say police detained Jason R. Peyton last week after finding him with a sharp object, duct tape and love notes to the “Friends” star. Authorities say he was stopped after spending days trying to find Aniston on Sunset Boulevard.
The filings state Peyton has been accused of stalking others and is disobeying court orders that he must take anti-psychotic medications.
The 24-year-old was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold by Los Angeles police. A hearing on the order will be held Aug. 9.
The court filings state Peyton has said he won’t stop his pursuit of Aniston.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients