Sarah Palin 'doesn't really approve' of daughter's re-engagement
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Bristol Palin says she doesn’t have her mother’s support when it comes to her re-engagement to Levi Johnston.
Palin tells Us Weekly in an interview posted online Wednesday that Sarah Palin “doesn’t really approve” of her reconnection with the 20-year-old father of the teen’s toddler son, Tripp.
Nineteen-year-old Bristol says both her mother — a former Alaska governor and 2008 vice presidential nominee — and father Todd worry that she’ll get hurt again.
Relations between the Palins and Johnston and his family have frequently been strained since the couple broke off their first engagement soon after their son was born in late December 2008.
Bristol Palin says she broke the news about the re-engagement to her mother over the phone.
TMZ reports that a representative of Sarah Palin’s said Palin will NOT be boycotting her daughter’s wedding, contrary to some reports on gossip sites and other Websites.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients