Chris Brown to star in romantic comedy
NEW YORK (AP) — It would have seemed improbable two years ago, but Chris Brown is coming to a theater near you in a romantic comedy.
The singer and actor will star alongside Steve Harvey, Gabrielle Union, Oscar-nominee Taraji P. Henson and Michael Ealy in “Think Like A Man,” an adaptation of Harvey’s best-selling book advice book for women, “Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man.”
Details on the casting were confirmed Thursday by a representative for Screen Gems, which is producing the movie.
Brown’s involvement in the movie is another sign of his remarkable comeback since his 2009 attack on girlfriend Rihanna, for which he pleaded guilty to assault. His album “F.A.M.E” has gone gold, and last week a record crowd of 18,000 fans showed up to see him perform on the “Today” show.
Brown has acted in other movies, including “Takers” and “Stomp the Yard.”
Filming has begun in Los Angeles, and the movie is due out April 6
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims
- 8692Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8481Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients