Chris Brown to star in romantic comedy
NEW YORK (AP) — It would have seemed improbable two years ago, but Chris Brown is coming to a theater near you in a romantic comedy.
The singer and actor will star alongside Steve Harvey, Gabrielle Union, Oscar-nominee Taraji P. Henson and Michael Ealy in “Think Like A Man,” an adaptation of Harvey’s best-selling book advice book for women, “Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man.”
Details on the casting were confirmed Thursday by a representative for Screen Gems, which is producing the movie.
Brown’s involvement in the movie is another sign of his remarkable comeback since his 2009 attack on girlfriend Rihanna, for which he pleaded guilty to assault. His album “F.A.M.E” has gone gold, and last week a record crowd of 18,000 fans showed up to see him perform on the “Today” show.
Brown has acted in other movies, including “Takers” and “Stomp the Yard.”
Filming has begun in Los Angeles, and the movie is due out April 6
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients