Julianne Hough thought Ryan Seacrest was gay
There’s a reason it took Ryan Seacrest such a long time to score a date with his new girlfriend Julianne Hough — she thought she lacked the proper equipment … genitally speaking.
TMZ spies in North Carolina sayHough was in town for her birthday dinner at a Morton’s steak house the other night with a bunch of friends … and at one point during the meal, she was asked, “How did you and Ryan get together?”
Julianne responded, “He was after me since I was 18 … he totally wasn’t my type … I thought he was gay.”
But Hough continued, “After a few years, he was persistent … so I went out with him on a date and I realized how much I liked him.”
TMZ reports Ryan and Julianne have been together for a couple of months.
Seacrest … out?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients