Beavis & Butt-head return to MTV feisty as ever
SAN DIEGO (AP) — When the ever-adolescent Beavis and Butt-head return to MTV in the fall — nearly two decades after their heyday — even their own network won’t be safe from the trash-talking duo’s mockery.
Creator Mike Judge came to San Diego’s Comic-Con on Thursday to talk about the reboot of his beloved animated characters and offer a peek at the new season, which is set to premiere in October.
In their new incarnation, the two perennial teens — still wearing their AC/DC and Metallica shirts — riff on music videos, YouTube submissions and MTV shows such as “Jersey Shore” and “Teen Cribs.”
“They’re also watching UFC fights,” Judge says.
The 48-year-old writer, who also voices many of his characters, says that besides Beavis and Butt-head, he hopes to tackle live-action dramas in his creative future.
Comic-Con continues through Sunday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16352OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13509Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12593Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9784Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9412Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7721Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7510Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7432'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7083Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6955Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients