It's a boy for Rascal Flatts' Jay DeMarcus, wife
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Rascal Flatts bassist Jay DeMarcus and his wife, Allison, have a new addition to the family.
The couple’s second child and first son, Dylan Jay DeMarcus, was born Friday afternoon in Nashville, Tenn.
Dylan weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long when born. A news release says mother and child are doing fine. He joins 1-year-old sister Madeline Leigh.
DeMarcus has a little time at home with his family before hitting the road again Friday in St. Louis for the trio’s “Changed” tour.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12959Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12323OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10047Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8563Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6689Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6158Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5174Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5084Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4203'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients