It's a boy for Rascal Flatts' Jay DeMarcus, wife
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Rascal Flatts bassist Jay DeMarcus and his wife, Allison, have a new addition to the family.
The couple’s second child and first son, Dylan Jay DeMarcus, was born Friday afternoon in Nashville, Tenn.
Dylan weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long when born. A news release says mother and child are doing fine. He joins 1-year-old sister Madeline Leigh.
DeMarcus has a little time at home with his family before hitting the road again Friday in St. Louis for the trio’s “Changed” tour.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients