Christina Applegate expecting 1st child
She’s already beaten breast cancer, so motherhood should be a snap for Christina Applegate.
The 38-year-old actress is expecting her first child with her fiance, Dutch musician Martyn Lenoble (mar-TAN’ luh-NO’-bul).
Applegate’s publicist, Ame Van Iden, confirmed a report that first appeared Wednesday on People.com. The baby’s due date hasn’t been announced.
The former star of TV’s “Samantha Who?” and “Married … With Children” had a double mastectomy in July 2008 and reconstructive surgery months later. She is now cancer-free.
Source: The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients