Christina Applegate expecting 1st child
She’s already beaten breast cancer, so motherhood should be a snap for Christina Applegate.
The 38-year-old actress is expecting her first child with her fiance, Dutch musician Martyn Lenoble (mar-TAN’ luh-NO’-bul).
Applegate’s publicist, Ame Van Iden, confirmed a report that first appeared Wednesday on People.com. The baby’s due date hasn’t been announced.
The former star of TV’s “Samantha Who?” and “Married … With Children” had a double mastectomy in July 2008 and reconstructive surgery months later. She is now cancer-free.
Source: The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients