Stevie Wonder files for divorce
Stevie Wonder has just filed for divorce … TMZ is reporting.
In the divorce docs obtained by TMZ, the music icon cites irreconcilable differences. According to the papers, Wonder has been separated from wife Kai Millard Morris since October 2009.
Wonder filed the divorce papers using his legal name, Stevland Morris, and signed with two fingerprints.
In the docs, filed by disso-queen Laura Wasser, Wonder asks for joint custody of the couple’s two boys, ages 10 and 7.
In the docs, Wonder agrees to pay both spousal and child support.
Although Wonder amassed his fortune long before he tied the knot with Kai back in 2001, some assets will be split … though the papers indicate the amount has yet to be determined.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13515Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10081Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9722Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8902Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6661Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5295Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4515Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4167Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4139Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients