Bristol moves home, Levi says it's all misunderstaning
TMZ reports that Bristol Palin has already moved back in with her parents in the wake of her split with her baby daddy Levi Johnston … but TMZ is told Levi thinks the whole thing is a giant “misunderstanding.”
According to Levi’s manager, Tank Jones, Bristol doesn’t exactly have her story straight … and that Levi believes the two broke up over a “misunderstanding” and “misinformation.”
Jones tells us Levi is definitely not the father of an unborn illegitimate baby of an ex-girlfriend. He also tells us that Levi did not shoot a music video “mocking” the Palins … despite what Bristol told People.com.
As for their 19-month-old son Tripp, Tank tells us Levi will continue to co-parent with Bristol and “take care” of his financial obligations.
Tank also notes that Levi is “not happy” about the split — and tells us he wouldn’t be surprised if the two eventually got back together sometime in the future.
Meanwhile, we’re told Bristol has already moved back into Sarah and Todd Palin’s home in Alaska.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6964Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6671Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6451Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients