Kenny G files for divorce after 20-year marriage
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kenny G is playing the final note on his marriage after 20 years.
Court records show the musician filed for divorce Thursday in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences.
The 56-year-old married Balynda Helene Benson-Gorelick in April 1992 and the former couple has a 14-year-old son. He is seeking joint custody but does not want to pay his estranged wife spousal support.
Benson-Gorelick filed for separation in January, but the case has not proceeded.
The divorce was first reported Monday by celebrity website TMZ.
Kenny G won a Grammy Award for 1993′s “Forever in Love.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4779Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4600Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4155Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients