Hilary Duff and husband expecting first child
AP Photo NYET191
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Hilary Duff is pregnant.
The 23-year-old actress announced on her website Sunday that she and her hockey-player husband, Mike Comrie, are expecting their first child.
She wrote that she and Comrie celebrated their first wedding anniversary over the weekend, and “We also want to share the exciting news that.. BABY MAKES THREE!!!”
She said they are “extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives” and thanked her fans for their support.
Duff rose to fame as the star of the Disney Channel’s “Lizzie McGuire” and recently appeared on “Gossip Girl.” Comrie most recently played for the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients