Tara Reid tweets she was married in Greece
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Tara Reid is a married woman.
The 35-year-old actress announced on Twitter that she was wed over the weekend.
In a post on her official Twitter page Saturday, she wrote, “Just got married in Greece I love being a wife.” Earlier that day, she tweeted that she was engaged.
Reid wrote in a separate post that her husband’s name is Zack Kehayov. She also posted a photo of a tropical beach scene with the caption “life is perfect” and another of her in a bikini with the caption “loving life.”
Reid is best known for her roles in “The Big Lebowski” and “American Pie.”
A call to Reid’s manager on Monday was not immediately returned.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4013How to help tornado victims
- 3642Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3374Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients