New season of TV almost here!
It’s August, and you know what that means: Time to unpack the snuggee and set the DVR for all your fave fall TV shows!
What, too hot? Fine. Ditch the snuggee but get in here for this handy printable calender of fall premiere dates that you totally need because…
It’s an embarrassment of riches and you gotta figure out what to watch!
Note: All showtimes are ET/PT. The season’s new shows—and there are a ton of ‘em—are marked with an asterisk (*). Also, don’t forget to check out our summer calendar.
Tuesday, Sept. 7
Sons of Anarchy (FX), 10 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 8
America‘s Next Top Model (cycle 15) (CW), 8 p.m.
*Hellcats (CW), 9 p.m.
*Terriers (FX), 10 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 9
The Vampire Diaries (CW), 8 p.m.
*Nikita (CW), 9 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 13
90210 (CW), 8 p.m.
Gossip Girl (CW), 9 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 14
One Tree Hill (CW), 8 p.m.
Life Unexpected (CW), 9 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 15
Survivor: Nicaragua (CBS), 8 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 16
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX), 10 p.m.
The League (FX), 10:30 p.m..
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4210Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3961OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3936As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients