AP Exclusive: Affleck, Garner expecting 3rd child
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s family is growing — representatives for the actors say the couple are expecting their third child.
A one-sentence statement released Monday says the actors are “thrilled” to have another baby on the way. The couple has two daughters, 5-year-old Violet and 2-year-old Seraphina Elizabeth Rose Affleck.
No other details were released.
Affleck and Garner, both 39, were married in 2005.
Garner, who rose to fame after starring in the television series “Alias,” appeared over the weekend at a Disney expo to promote her upcoming film, “The Odd Life of Timothy Green.”
Affleck won an Oscar for co-writing the screenplay to “Good Will Hunting” and recently wrote, directed and starred in the thriller “The Town.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79546Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30543Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28179Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26729Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7711Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7142Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7088Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7050Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6632Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6243Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients