Paris Hilton opens new handbag store in Manila
MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Paris Hilton has opened a new handbag store in a Manila mall.
Hundreds of star-struck fans, local celebrities and journalists jostled to see her Thursday, cameras ready. Wild cheers erupted when Hilton told the crowd “I love you” in the local Tagalog language. She said she’ll miss Manila and plans to be back soon to open a resort hotel.
She signed bags bought from the Paris Hilton Handbags and Accessories store and posed for pictures with fans before rushing to catch a flight to Los Angeles.
A male fan who brought a portrait he made of Hilton got a kiss, much to his thrill.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients