Chris Lambton backing off 'The Bachelor!'
Ali’s second choice will likely turn down his own show
Bachelorette runner-up CHRIS LAMBTON may not accept a rose from ABC. A show insider tell Hot Stuff that the landscaper, 33 — who is being wooed by producers to be the next Bachelor — is getting cold feet. “He thought it was weird to have people watch him so closely on the show,” the source says. Indeed, a pal says Lambton regrets talking on TV about his mom’s death from cancer. And joining the show isn’t something he takes lightly. “If I was going to do it, it’d be on my own terms,” he told Us August 22 at the Jimmy V Celebrity Golf Classic in Raleigh, North Carolina. Producers (who insiders say have no backup) are still hoping he says yes. “They haven’t given up,” says the source.
But if Lambton does decline the gig, perhaps he could try meeting Ms. Right the way Jake Pavelka did in the past. “I tried Match.com!” Pavelka told Us August 21 of his prefame days. “It’s hard to meet people.”
source: US Weekly
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87014Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 81959Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34908Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 32757Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 16053Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13176Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 10447Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 8973Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8697Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7832Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients