Troy Aikman's wife arrested in Texas, drunk
Troy Aikman’s ex-wife was arrested in Collin County, Texas for being drunk in public earlier today … TMZ has learned.
According to the Murphy Police Department, 43-year-old Rhonda Aikman was arrested on August 27 for public intoxication … a low level misdemeanor.
Rhonda was hauled to a nearby jail, where bond was set at $269.00. She has since been released.
Aikman’s car was towed from the scene of the arrest to a nearby impound lot.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4097OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4009Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3995Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients