'Bachelorette' runner-up Ben Flajnik is newest ‘Bachelor'
LOS ANGELES — Ben Flajnik is getting back in the reality dating game, becoming the newest “Bachelor” on ABC’s long-running dating series.
The 28-year-old Sonoma, Calif., winemaker first made an impression on viewers when he appeared on last season’s “The Bachelorette.” And though Ashley Hebert rejected his proposal (choosing fellow suitor J.P. Rosenbaum instead), Flajnik seems to think there are still plenty of fishes in the reality sea.
“The Bachelor” returns in January.
Los Angeles Times
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients