Kirk Douglas doubles Skid Row pledge to $10M
Kirk and Anne Douglas made the initial $5 million pledge in July for continued support of the Anne Douglas Center for Women at the Los Angeles Mission, which opened two decades ago on Valentine’s Day.
The 95-year-old actor also gave his wife an award Wednesday for her work at the shelter.
Kirk Douglas says his wife told him she was determined to do something for her country when they married 57 years ago and he says she has never stopped.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients