Drew Carey drops 80 pounds
Drew Carey is the latest celebrity in the major-weight-loss limelight. “The Price Is Right” host revealed last week that he’s lost 80 pounds since January.
“I was sick of being fat on the camera. Really, I just got sick of it. Once I started losing weight, again, like once I started dropping a couple pant sizes, then it was easy, ’cause once you see the results, then you don’t want to stop,” Carey told People magazine. “It sucks being fat. … I was diabetic with Type 2 diabetes.”
Carey went from a 44-inch waist to a 33-34 and is no longer diabetic, he said.
How’d he do it? He completely cut carbs out of his diet and did “lots of cardio.”
And he’s not done! Carey says he wants to lose 10 more pounds and get to a 32-inch waist.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4210Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3961OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3936As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients