Tiger's Alleged Baby Mama: 'He Gave Me Gifts!'
The woman who claims Tiger Woods is the father of her 9-year-old son says Tiger knows all about the kid … and he has even sent presents for the boy in the past.
TMZ reports that Devon James filed a paternity action against Tiger in Florida on Thursday. But a rep for James says the filing shouldn’t surprise Tiger — she told him about the kid back in August 2008.
James’ rep says that after James got pregnant in 2000, she didn’t see Woods again until 2006. The rep says James was scared to tell Woods about the kid at that point because she thought Woods would take her son away from her.
They began seeing each other again from 2006 to 2008, the rep says, and James told Tiger about her son — and that he was the father — in August 2008. The rep says Tiger didn’t really acknowledge James’ claim — but when they saw each other in September 2008, Tiger brought a golf club, a hat, and a bracelet that Tiger said was “for your son.”
James’ rep says that was the last time James saw Tiger.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17652Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13467Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11283Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10735'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10251Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10005Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6673Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6352Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6100Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients