Shania Twain to write autobiography
Shania Twain is ready to talk about her recent divorce — and she’ll do it in her autobiography.
Of course, Twain will discuss much more than her recent split with music producer Robert “Mutt” Lange. The country superstar announced Wednesday that her book will talk about her difficult childhood, including the death of her mother. She’ll also chart her rise to become one of the top-sellers in music.
Twain says recent struggles created a “sudden urgency to document my life before I ran out of time.”
The Grammy winner shot to fame in the 1990s with hits like “Man! I Feel Like a Woman!” She had spent the past few years out of the spotlight.
She’s due to have her own show on Oprah Winfrey’s new OWN network.
Twain’s book — which is untitled for now — will be published by Atria Books in the spring.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients