Perez Hilton losing weight, gaining website
Perez Hilton is losing and gaining — losing weight and gaining a website, that is.
After dropping more than 60 pounds over the past three years, the celebrity blogger is launching a fitness-focused site Monday called FitPerez.com.
“It’s an organic next step for me,” said the 32-year-old, whose real name is Mario Lavanderia.
Hilton said the new site is all about encouraging his readers to be healthier and happier. It will feature recipes, celebrity workout tips and photos of stars showing off their fit physiques. Hilton also plans to include interviews with celebrities and their trainers, food and fitness trends and stories about fertility, mood issues and other health concerns.
He will also share some of the exercise and eating tips he has used to whittle his figure. Though he relies on four trainers for his seven-days-a-week exercise plan, he said he started his road to health with daily 30-minute walks and careful portion control.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8457Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients