An inkling of love for Von D and James
Love is in the air for tattoo-covered couple Jesse James and Kat Von D. The pair has been spotted all over Hollywood hand-in-hand, despite the fact that James recently moved his family to Texas to be closer to ex-wife Sandra Bullock, who also has a home in the Lone Star state.
The romance was let out of the bag in August and since then, the couple hasn’t been shy about their relationship.
People magazine reports that Von D recently talked about the relationship saying that she hasn’t dated much which makes her romance with James extra special.
“Jesse is only my ninth boyfriend,” she told People in September. “I don’t hang out with anybody unless I am in love. I stayed away from that as much as possible, and when we connected recently, it was such a positive thing.”
Asked if she thought James may be “The One,” Von D said, “I believe he is, so yeah.”
Maybe this romance will work out better than James’ ill-fated marriage to Bullock and Von D’s doomed vows with ex-husband Oliver Peck.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7656Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7634Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6870UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients