Usher still has hard feelings toward mom
Usher and his mother have reconciled, but he still wishes she hadn’t boycotted his wedding three years ago.
In an interview published in the October/November issue of Vibe magazine, the 32-year-old says he was “very disappointed” that his mother decided not to witness his marriage to his former stylist, Tameka Foster. The two divorced last year.
Usher says he “wouldn’t do that to my child.” The singer says “parents should be able to have unconditional love for their children and their decisions, regardless of how they feel.”
Usher and Foster have 2-year-old and 1-year-old sons. Usher’s mother used to manage his career.
The October/November issue of Vibe hits newsstands Oct. 12.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients