ABC to air show on `Bachelorette' Ashley's wedding
NEW YORK (AP) — Former “Bachelorette” Ashley Hebert will have quite a wedding video.
Hebert and fiance J.P. Rosenbaum have signed a deal with ABC to film their marriage ceremony.
“The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding” will air in December. It will include everything from Hebert’s dress fitting and wedding planning to the bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Hebert competed for Brad Womack’s affections on the 15th season of “The Bachelor.” She was then chosen to be the next “Bachelorette.” The dating reality show aired last year.
Hebert, 28, is a dentist in Philadelphia. Rosenbaum, 35, works in construction in New York.
Filming is under way for the next season of “The Bachelor,” with 24 women competing for the affection of Dallas businessman Sean Lowe. The new season will premiere in January.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 11466Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients