Ashton Kutcher tops TV actors' highest-paid list at $24 million
LOS ANGELES – Ashton Kutcher is the new top dog on the TV-actors pay pile, thanks to “Two and a Half Men.” And Charlie Sheen, longtime top dog, wasn’t even invited to the party.
Kutcher’s annual take (May 2011 to May 2012) was ballparked at $24 million by Forbes in its annual list of male thespians on the small screen, compared with Sheen’s $40 million haul for the previous year. Hey, Ashton’s only had one year to bargain, right? But the program’s a cash cow, and it shows.
Following Kutcher were Hugh Laurie and Ray Romano, tied for second place at $18 million even though both of their shows – “House” and “Men of a Certain Age” – are off the air. Romano wasn’t bringing home big bank for his “Men,” but he’s got lots coming in from the syndication of “Everybody Loves Raymond,” plus movie voice work. And “House” was all about Laurie.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients