Patrick Swayze remembered in wax
Madame Tussauds Hollywood recently unveiled their latest figure – Patrick Swayze as his “Dirty Dancing” character, Johnny Castle.
Lisa Swayze and Kenny Ortega, choreographer of the original “Dirty Dancing” and Director of the upcoming remake, were on hand to celebrate Patrick and the figure.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood features wax figures of famous people ranging from President Obama to Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6186Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5739Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5547Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients