Madonna to open string of gyms, starting in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Pop singer Madonna is opening a chain of fitness centers around the world to be known as Hard Candy Fitness global gyms.
A partnership between Madonna, her manager and New Evolution Ventures plans to open the first gym in a posh neighborhood in Mexico City on Nov. 29. Madonna will attend the Mexico City opening.
A statement by Hard Candy Fitness says gyms “will open in major cities around the world,” including 10 more locations in Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Europe and Asia. No gyms are immediately planned for the United States, but the statement noted that more locations are possible in the future.
New Evolution Chairman Mark Mastrov said Madonna’s input will be reflected in the music, space, light and design.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients