Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72 days of marriage
Sad news for Kim and Kris. Reports are that Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from hubby Kris Humphries after only 72 days of marriage.
The couple, who married in a lavish and very public ceremony last summer, reportedly had a prenuptial agreement. Celebrity lawyer Laura Wasser is on retainer for the case.
According to MTV.com:
“The first few months of Kris and Kim’s marriage will be documented on the second season of ‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York,’ which kicks off on Nov. 27. In previews for the show, fans have gotten a peek at the short-lived marriage. ‘How am I going to have my career and live in Minnesota?’ Kim asks Kris when he suggests they move to his hometown. His response? ‘Baby, by the time you have kids and they’re in school, nobody will probably care about you.’ ”
Nice. How long did you think this marriage would last?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients