Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy over Twitter
NEW YORK (AP) — Jessica Simpson has confirmed what photos have indicated — she’s having a baby.
The 31-year-old entertainer Tweeted a photo of herself Monday dressed as a mummy for Halloween, holding her baby bump with the words, “It’s true. I am going to be a mummy.”
It will be the first child for Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson. The two announced their engagement last year.
Her pregnancy has been rumored for weeks, and recently, photos of Simpson — with a bulging bump — have appeared.
Pregnancy won’t slow Simpson down. She’s signed up to be a mentor on the upcoming NBC reality show “Fashion Star” alongside Nicole Richie.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients