Klum goes bananas for Halloween
NEW YORK (AP) — It was a hair-raising Halloween for Heidi Klum and husband Seal, who donned matching monkey costumes for Klum’s New York party Monday at the Dream Downtown hotel.
Covered head-to-toe in fur, Klum said she was the “link between man and ape.” And though it took the super model a grueling six hours to get ready, she was relatively comfortable in the makeup and prosthetics, saying at least she didn’t have to wear heels.
Celebrity guests included Fergie as a young pageant queen from the TV’s “Toddlers and Tiara’s” and Vinny Guadagnino from “Jersey Shore” as Zoolander.
The “Project Runway” host’s celebrations kicked off Saturday in Las Vegas where Klum arrived on a gurney and then revealed her cadaver costume — a body suit painted like the human body without skin.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24594Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16991Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10679OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9258Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7390UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6889Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5783Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5259Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4425Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients