Zooey Deschanel separates from musician husband
NEW YORK (AP) — Actress Zooey Deschanel and her husband, musician Ben Gibbard, are breaking up.
Deschanel’s publicist Lauren Auslander confirmed Tuesday the couple has separated after two years of marriage. Auslander describes the split as “amicable,” with “no third party involved.”
Deschanel’s career is on a high note with the success of her Fox sitcom “New Girl.” Her band She & Him just released a Christmas album, and last month she sang the national anthem at the World Series.
Gibbard is the lead singer of the rock band Death Cab for Cutie.
News of the separation was first reported by Us Weekly.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients