New Michael Jackson album due out next month
Speaking of Michael Jackson…
Get ready for more Michael Jackson music.
Sony Records and Jackson’s estate announced Thursday that they’ll be releasing “Michael” on Dec. 14. The album is billed as “newly completed recordings” from the pop legend who died last year.
The first single is called “Breaking News” and will be streamed on www.michaeljackson.com starting Monday for one week. A teaser of the song will appear on the site Friday.
Jackson recorded “Breaking News” in 2007. The statement says it was “recently brought to completion.”
Jackson was known for recording dozens of tracks for his albums and had a substantial trove of unreleased music.
-The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients