'20 Kids and Counting?': TV couple expecting 20th
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — TLC reality show “19 Kids and Counting” may soon need a new name.
Arkansas couple Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar appeared with their burgeoning clan on NBC’s “Today” show Tuesday and announced they are expecting their 20th child in April.
Forty-five-year-old Michelle Duggar said she’s in good physical shape and that she’s not worried, despite complications during her last pregnancy that led to the premature birth of their youngest child two years ago. She says she’s made it through her first trimester safely.
The couple has said they don’t use birth control. Michelle Duggar says she didn’t necessarily expect to get pregnant again and that she and her husband are excited to welcome the new addition to the family.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients