'Potter,' ‘Glee' top People's Choice nominations
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Katy Perry, “Glee” and “Harry Potter” conjured up the most People’s Choice Awards nominations.
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2” topped Tuesday’s nomination announcement with nine nods, including favorite movie and ensemble movie cast, while pop star Perry and the Fox musical “Glee” are both up for seven trophies.
“Glee” snagged nominations in six of the TV acting categories, as well as for favorite network TV comedy.
Perry’s seven nominations span the music, movies and TV genres, including favorite animated movie voice as Smurfette in “The Smurfs” and favorite TV guest star as the flirtatious Honey on the CBS sitcom “How I Met Your Mother.”
Voting for the 38th annual fan-favorite ceremony, which is set for Jan. 11 at the Nokia Theatre, ends Dec. 6.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients