Dina Lohan: Rehab `life-changing' for Lindsay
Lindsay Lohan’s mother says her daughter’s treatment for addiction at the Betty Ford Clinic has been “life-changing.”
Dina Lohan says the world-renowned addiction center in Rancho Mirage, Calif., is “an amazing place” that has really dug into the “Mean Girl” actress’ problems and brought them to the surface. She said Lindsay, who was seen shopping on an approved outing over the weekend, is happy and relaxed.
Her mother said on NBC’s “Today” show on Monday: “She’s just a different person.”
Jail and rehab have failed for the actress in the past. She was sentenced to stay at Betty Ford until early January.
Lohan’s interview with Matt Lauer was far less contentious than a similar one with Lauer this summer, and much shorter.
-The Associated Press
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients